1.1.12

44550001 44540013 44540012

I remember I was a little bit upset with T that he borrowed a lot of things and never bother to return. I tried to tell him politely and also write him a polite note that, as an art student he should have his own facilities such as printer and digital camera. His computer was nearly broken at the end of his term and again I lent mine for a few days.

One evening I found a bunch of chrysanthemum in a nice vase on my desk when I got home, along with a little phone case as present. I went to T and ask why, he said that’s a thank you present.

Sweet T, how can I be upset with you again x

(Chrysanthemum is my favourite flower despite it’s funeral use in Chinese culture. Daffodil is my second favourite. Daffodil field in ‘Big Fish’: )



No comments: