- was reading your blog again and it strangely comfort me a lot that i'm not the only person having that strange mixed feelings, and it did encourage me to be more honest.
i am doing an intern at the moment (after having worked in a design studio for 4 years and now becos i'm in england that i have to become intern again to start off) the people were pleased with what i had contributed so far but at the same time they got a bit annoyed that i dun talk much and i can't response faster to them (i am the only foreigner working there, only one that doesn't speak natively)
i went to a cool japanese music place to give out my cv after work, with confidence that i matched the job perfectly. those cool looking japanese was purposely acting a bit mean to me when i was there ( i am sure i speak better english than them and i got experience in japanese place) just becos i am the one asking for job they probably think they could be not as friendly to customers when they speak to me.
All this doesn't really matter to me but since you r being so honest in your blog so i just decided that u might be the right person i mourn about all thesex
hello zee tee,
thanks for your email. I don't mind at all. I actually think it's quite interesting hearing about people as well.
people in england and america don't have much patience... especially when people can't speak english at their own speed. sucks huh?
I know what you mean though about cool looking Japanese people when they live abroad! I lived in Japan for 1 semester in college then went back to New York to continue school. There were so many Japanese people downtown... and most of them were so hip and stylish... And since I was so in love with Japan at the time, I went to their shops and stuff, and they were kind of dicks. haha. I think when people live in another country, they tend to be dicks to their own people or to people not as cool as them.
thanks for your email. I don't mind at all. I actually think it's quite interesting hearing about people as well.
people in england and america don't have much patience... especially when people can't speak english at their own speed. sucks huh?
I know what you mean though about cool looking Japanese people when they live abroad! I lived in Japan for 1 semester in college then went back to New York to continue school. There were so many Japanese people downtown... and most of them were so hip and stylish... And since I was so in love with Japan at the time, I went to their shops and stuff, and they were kind of dicks. haha. I think when people live in another country, they tend to be dicks to their own people or to people not as cool as them.
Ian and I were talking about it... that all those assholes are just insecure about themselves so they are mean to other people to make themselves feel better.... And we both agreed that it's goood to be older and a bit smarter now so we don't have to get sucked into that stupid mess. haha.
So don't worry about those fools at that music place cuz they are pretty shallow... especially since they were dicks to u even though they don't even know u.
x
I have almost forgotten about this conversation as it is quite some time ago, and today I recalled it after meeting a cool looking but arrogant atittude jap guy. I was trying to take his picture and I was being polite to ask his permission. He was mean and waited for very long time to answer my question. I was a little pissed of and I said :“It’s ok if you don’t want to.” I actually lost all my interest to take his picture but he answered yes by then. He didn’t look at my camera when I was taking his picture (When I ask for a permission, that means I expected one to look at the camera, or at least be a little bit respectful and polite to people that talked to you).
I am glad that my friend Taka is looking a lot cooler than him and he is not arrogant at all. In fact he is open minded and can be friend with anyone even people that aren’t fashionable at all.
What a sucks experience that ruin my day a little. That’s the kind of people we should call ‘Dickhead’.
No comments:
Post a Comment