I have mourned about how busy I was for pass few months that I don’t have time to do anything personal such as update my fb pages.
And now all of a sudden once I got back from Turkey, back to Zip and I found that a lot of people from the music label mother company of zip were missing, and also one designer fellow was not in. I had been told that they are facing financial problem that they have to cut down numbers of staff, and they think it’s not nice to still having a intern there for this awkward situation. Fair enough, I am actually happy to have lots of time off, I could again catch up with what happening in town and go to a lot of exhibitions. (Over the pass few months I had missed important exhibitions such as Ai Wei Wei’s and all universities degree and master shows and loads more).
Yesterday all I did was to tidy up all filmed soft copies and upload them all to the internet. And I was supposed to go to a friend’s birthday drink but I told him I promised my flat mate to have dinner together so couldn’t make it (yes that is a lie). And then Taka and I walked to Sainsbury to get our dinner, I took his picture on the way in front of Wilton Way road sign, he had a new hair cut and he is very stylish as usual. We had some conversation about styling and photography and about the color of the sky.
Z:“Do you speak any English at all while you were back in Japan?”
T:“...Ya..”
Z:“You have some foreign friends? In Tokyo?”
T:“...Not Tokyo. My home town.”
Z:“I see.”
T:“And me and my friends were trying to speak in English, but it doesn’t last long, just 10 minutes maybe haha.. but.. you know, all my class mates can speak natively. They are all from somewhere in europe but they have been here for very long time, they speak well. That is why I study hard.”
Taka has been really hard working that he always working right after dinner till late.
Z:“Do you get stress out? But you are studying styling, that is a fun course. Oh no, that could be quite a hard subject too... but you are from Japan, shouldn’t be a problem...”
I was almost just talking and discussing and concluding everything just by myself.
T:“As styling wise, I could say that I am almost top of the class. Everyone else is like they just started to learn about everything about styling.”
Z:“Yeah.. You are from Japan, Japan is like one of the top country those people being very good in styling..”
T:“That is my benefit.”
Taka would wear skirt sometime and he is not gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment