12.10.11

Hey Kw how is everything going? I feel worry suddenly, you know i am not one of them that gossip about you and Tu and I am not going to discuss anything about this. Hope both of you are fine.


And yes thank you for everything, I had so much fun and feel safe at the same time whenever you are around, see you soon!

x

Hello Zee,


Don't you worry, everything is dandy. Everything is ok had to rush off last night because Pe came down. 


I know what everyone is saying at work, doesn't really bother me. It's just talk, because we get on well everyone seems to think we are up to something. 

Anyways glad i was able to help the other day, maybe we should have packed it in early but good times happen when you least expect them.

Have a good day, talk to you soon. Thanks for your worries.



Kw

No comments: