4.9.11

Just had a really melancholy night out with the bar work mates again, it happened to us that those unplanned nights out were always relaxing but melancholic. Those that always get drunk got drunk as always, those that sometime get drunk got drunk yesterday, those that never get drunk didn’t get drunk as usual. I am actually the one who never get drunk and always have to carry those that couldn’t walk properly. They said that’s because I didn’t drink as much as them, but actually I drank a lot enough, in my own opinion, I don’t get drunk easily because I am still too nervous to show people the very deep inside of me, I got really tipsy but insisted to remember every moment I pass, not sure but I suppose so.

It was actually a leaving party do for Bo yesterday, I am feeling quite sad that I won’t get to work with her anymore. Bo is one of the very few Chinese girl I can get along really well and became close friend. Tu and Bo took turn to put eye make ups on me after we finish work at 12am. A lot of people turned up ready for going out altogether.

Lee was drunk as usual, Kw was drunk he ran out to the middle of the road saying ‘my girl friend is afraid of me!’ when Pe, Kw’s girlfriend avoided him cos he is too embarrassing just as a joke. Pe had just complained to me that Kw having night out too often that they didn’t really spend time together much. Kw and Pe looked very sweet when they danced together. Bo was quite excited and happy until she realize she had brought in some wrong people to the party. She got very upset that she keep swelling uncontrollably, I thought she was too drunk to control as well. I had spent all night to comfort her and tried to make her happy again but I was actually upset myself too.

What happened is that one of Bo’s friend that turned up unexpectedly to have fun with Bo one last time. She can’t really join us happily as she doesn’t work there together with us. What worse is that she kept pushing all of us to move on to somewhere or head home because she didn’t enjoy. We don’t understand why she stayed that long with us, we don’t understand in what position she had there kept wanting us to do the party her way. Since she is Bo’s friend, Bo got very angry and the happy atmosphere spoilt. I had never seen such a stupid person for very long time. She happened to be a quite middle age Malaysian Chinese ‘girl’, who is obviously very hard to get rid of, in whatever deal you have with her.

I really wanted Bo to at least have little bit of good time before she left London. I decided to stayed over at her place. She looked very please that I decided to do so. She was very drunk and singing non-stop.

I felt OK until the next day, when Bo wanted to do last shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch, an poshy american casual wear store, which all the shopkeepers are all super good looking models. I checked out from the website that those models for Abercrombie worked in the store before they could actually do modeling for the brand. I stunt for a while wandering in the shop looking at very good-looking people and then my hang over headache got worse and I felt like throwing up. Of course I don’t want to throw up in a nice fashion store but I don’t know where to go. Bo brought me to a sitting area where there are a few comfortable looking sofas. I couldn't believe I sat there for over an hour instead of checking those very nice clothing around me.

There are always different reason that brought you and different people together and developed a closer friendship. Sharing the same feelings of helplessness and lost about what going to happen in the future made me and Bo good friend. Having the same attitude of careless about those shits happens in work probably made me and Kw good friend, and then i figure out Kw is the only one in the bar that sharing same interest of art and fashion with me. Tu is the only Mongolian friend I knew so far in my life, she always dance with me in spite of I dance really lousily. Lee had been working there for very long time and he always made me felt that he is friendly enough but actually hard to get close, which is a typical Libra characteristic, sometime I thought I had that in me too. Ben the french manager impressed both me and Bo yesterday after he speak out for us and helped out so much when we were in little bit of mess. Bo didn’t get along with him all the time but she told me she felt the love for Ben for the very first time. I felt really warm in heart seeing all the goodness even though it happened only once a while.

No comments: