
Istanbul bazaar lantern stall picture from flickr
Booked a holiday to Istanbul for my birthday, together with Miho, her birthday is on the same day with me. We are going to have good Turkish birthday party according to her. The more I travelled I discovered more places I really wanted to go, this is actually a quote from my CS host Yiannis. He is one of the person that have made me wanted to visit Turkey, as well as many nice friends originally from Turkey but had moved to foreign country. Miho had always been very obsessed with Turkish culture that we always listen to Turkish music whenever I visit her flat, and go for Turkish food as dinner, she even made me Turkish coffee and we would enjoy some different flavors of shisha before we go to bed. Everything Turkish.
x
I am going to work for Zip as long as I can even they couldn’t really afford to hire me officially. I am glad to hear that they are happy to have me there, and worry at the same time that, I am actually quite tired now to have two jobs. I had also missed too many good exhibitions and haven’t seen my friends for quite a while. This is expected though for people who are working full time, they always have to manage their time very wisely, and any kind of management is actually a hassle for me, it felt so much like a duty. I ended up procrastinating appointments to catch up friends for so many times. Anyway I have got to learn and yes I am too old to hang around too much.
x
I want to send my love to Holly. What she had just posted in her blog made me cried.
No comments:
Post a Comment