Hector in the very front, followed by Sara and Big, and then Chero and me, and Venushka at the very back, we were having fun after work in Burger King Brighton North Street. Autumn 2009.
x
We have just lost a lovely work mate and friend, Hector. There are many lovely friends that you made along your live journey, whom you may not be able to see them anymore after everybody moved on to other stage of life, still you always wish that they are all living happily and healthily everyday.
I remember one conversation I had with Hector is about tattooing. He was looking at my tiny tattoo on my left arm and then he showed me some of his tattoos proudly. And when I told him about my interest in having chrysanthemum as my tattoo, he told me his father grew a lot of chrysanthemum back in Madrid, he makes living by planting and selling flowers. There are a few times we teamed up to clear the mess in the dining area during work. All these moments we shared together projected nostalgically in my head after I heard about him. We miss you Hector, rest in peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment