

Kohhei and Taigen from Bo Ningen.
They were standing next to me when Guitar Wolf were playing, they supported the gig earlier, shame that I arrived late so I just saw them played their last song.
When Guitar Wolf finished, I grabbed Taigen and asked him to let me take his picture, he was very friendly and agreed, but when I was just about to click the shutter the lights turned a lot dimmer, I didn’t click the shutter but looked around to check hope that the lights would turn on again. Two of them waited for me in awkwardness. I realized the awkwardness a bit later and then I apologized saying that I actually need the lights to take clear picture, Taigen immediately shook his head said no worries to me but Kohhei looked really shy and he tempted to pull Taigen away, I could see from his face telling that: ‘What the hell are we doing here waiting for you to take our picture?’. Taigen was a bit embarrassed too he look down to the floor after he said no worries to me, but he was encouraging Kohhei he did a gesture to Kohhei to give him a signal to look at my camera. I was even more embarrassed after seeing all the awkward situation, I then quickly took the pictures, bowed and said thank to Taigen and then I quickly walked away.
It’s a bit silly that I didn’t stay and talk to them but just walk away.



No comments:
Post a Comment