1.11.11

I had almost forgotten since when that I felt too lazy to make instant contact with friends on the internet, that I shut off all chatting applications that you can find everywhere on social network sites, and didn’t really make efforts to greet friends or close net friends and such. Even so I have made some meaningful friends through a photo sharing site which is more private yet highly exposed at the same time. It happened when I liked some pictures and added one as a contact, and they added me back after checking my pictures. That was a pleasant moment as if you found someone who you like and they like you back in return.

Those who we continue our friendship further and were meaning a lot to me happened to be a Malaysian guy,  a Malaysian girl, two Taiwanese guys and a Taiwanese girl, that we sometime share not only photos but life and sometime about feelings that you can’t really share with people you can see everyday.

Everyone of them is doing different profession, there are web designer, business dealing girl, a student who is just finished his military service, a young actor, and a gig organizer. These friends from Taiwan actually make me want to visit Taiwan so much that the main reason to visit would be seeing them.

Talking about the young actor I have came across and became friend, that is still a bizarre that we started to befriend. It started when I was looking for a Taiwanese drama series which discuss about the conventional schooling system, it was originally from a novel that written by one of my favorite Taiwanese author. I was so into what he shared in his blog that I found out he made the story into a drama series. I decided to check it on the internet and ended up following it till the end.

As always I would briefly checked details of actors and actress, most of the time I forgot names so easily but for the young actor I found his site and saw his photography works. I added him and soon he sent me a message giving me a nice compliment. I decided to tell him what did I went through and ended up found him in there.

I had almost forgotten this special friend until recently, I randomly recalled him and decided to send him a message to greet him. Since we are friend again, I decided to look up his detail again on the net, to surprise me that, he was doing so good that he won an award for the role he played in the drama series I saw, and that happened quite some time ago.

And I thought, as a friend, I have been always too cold to catch up with everything as K had reminded me. And I thought, sometime this is good that it make me not to judge a friend with whatever they have succeeded, it is good to blind yourself from some labeling when it come to making friends. I love how randomly the way we could meet people and make random but nice friends, with no border of profession, social class, well-being, countries, languages, gender, age, skin color, or whatever. WOW.

No comments: