ps: I think this trailer reveal a little bit too much of the movie, I watched the trailer after I watched the movie so that is fine for me :)
x
Troll souvenirs are everywhere in Oslo, they looked very friendly and welcoming, I thought they looked very familiar, and only learned that Troll’s hometown is Norway after the visit. I got two of them as a souvenir, one posing together with a moose, another one looks like a pair of brothers wearing viking hat with Norway flag on it. They are not cheap at all, I got them in the airport before I left just because I found extra cash I could still spend.
Troll hunter’s billboard are everywhere now in the underground walkway, I thought I must check how the ‘real’ Trolls look like. The movie not only reveal the Troll in ‘real life’, it also captured all those breathtakingly beautiful mountainous sceneries in Norway.
x
After a few research I did on internet, I found out why they looked so familiar to me:
Troll doll used to be everywhere, and I used to think they were ugly. That is probably why I didn’t bother to remember their name. I think they are extremely cute now, compare to the ‘real Troll’ I just saw in the movie.
x
John Bauer’s Trolls







No comments:
Post a Comment