I came across a picture of the high diving board in Ingierstrand Bad and I thought I must go there on one sunny day during my stay. Whereabouts to go is all really depends on the weather and I didn’t checked in advance before I go.
On second day of the trip when I had already walked to city centre, wanted to take bus to the west but changed my mind all of a sudden. I sillily took bus back to hostel in hurry to pick up swim suit and towel then back to city centre again to tourist centre to ask about the way to get to Ingierstrand Bad.
The city is not big so I didn’t spent too much time to go back and forth, and thank god I made a brilliant decision, the day turn out to be burning hot and I spent some relaxing time napping on a warm stone and then soaked in the water for little while, the water is chilly though.
Ingierstrand Bad is a little too crowded and full of kids, I was just there to watch the people and then decided to stop by a much quieter beach (the beach’s name started with ‘R’, I forgot the whole name and just couldn’t get it in google maps or anywhere. Information for Oslo tourism is actually very limited in the internet and also book store everywhere, this didn’t affect much on planning my trip though as I didn’t really bother to plan), there are quite a few beaches on the way to Ingierstrand Bad, every stop leads to a beach where you can see up here from the bus.
They are not touristic beaches at all I happened to be the only tourist looking person, everyone else is local and everyone was speaking Norwegian.
No comments:
Post a Comment