9.8.11



I read the news about the man shot dead by police in North London last week, it seems like a normal news but the riots started from there, people that did the riot are majority young gangsters.

Now I recalled that I fought with some teenage girls in my work place in Brighton back 2 years ago, the way I do is always saying something aggressive in smiley face and often people get angrier looking at my smile and that’s how my provoking works. She then got very angry she squeeze whole bottle of ketchup out on table and then run.

I would laugh at that and thought what a kid but the riots told me, sometimes some ignorant teenager could be the most aggressive age group they could do anything, like what we learned from some Japanese films about youngster violence.

What happening outside now is bizarre and now I’m sitting on my desk at home early again trying to finish off works that pile up. I can’t imagine if I did go to Brixton and what going to happen on the way back to Hackney. When I see how British government deal with the riots and people willingness of helping to clean up the mess on street, I won’t say it’s doing perfect but it’s impressive enough, they will surely beat the riots soon.

No comments: