T, my flatmate, couldn’t really be bothered to wake me up and wait for me to get ready so he just knocked on my door, making sure I'm up then he went to the Spitafield Sunday Market by himself. We hang out a lot together ever since he moved in with me around a month ago, and we get along like sister and brother. I was surprise that how comfortably I feel to stay with him and how easy-going he is to make me feel relax. As an example, he went out to the market by himself without waiting for me (he already got use to my way of saying let’s go somewhere together but keep on procrastinating to get myself ready), as I would feel stress that someone is waiting for me.
I met him up in the market after 2 hours, he was sitting outside of a cafe writing something, a poem, I supposed, that’s what he always tell me when I asked him what is he writing in his notebook. I asked him whether he had checked all the market’s stalls, he said yes, then I didn’t know what can we do if he had already done that, all I wanted to do at that moment was actually to grab a cold drink and go lie down somewhere in the park nearby and enjoy the sunshine. I suggested that but he said he would rather to go through the market stalls again with me. While we were looking at some clothing and accessories stalls suddenly I remembered once he said to me that he wanted to shop with me so that he could be natural while looking at girly stuff, I felt even more comfortable to do shopping with him after I thought about that.
While we trying to get through a small crowd and get to the other section of the market, a lady with long pink shoulderless dress caught my eye, she had a very beautiful tattoo on her right shoulder which is exactly what I would love to have on my tight. I whispered to T and signaled him to look at that lady, he then encouraged me to talk to her and ask about the tattoo. I did as he said and got the lady to write me down the artist name: Sabine Gaffron, she told me that the artist is based in Switzerland. T said to me that I now can decide which destination for my next trip. After I left the lady I realize that I should have take a picture of her but I missed the opportunity. Here is a picture of her tattoo I manage to get by searching ‘Sabine Gaffron’ in the internet:
1 comment:
Wowww pretty tattoo.<3
http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment