

Another of my task here at ZIP is to create some greeting cards (as quick as I could).
A birthday card for Kevin, depicting ‘The King Kevin doing a high Kick’, it’s actually an idea developed from the animated ZIP I created for them before.
And a congratulation card for Neil, he just did the annual London to Brighton bike marathon with his brother and father. Since I am very familiar with how Brighton is like, I tried to create the view of Brighton, in easiest and fastest way, and tried to incorporate a little bit of fairy tales elements. If i have got more time, I would really love to include the Brighton Pier at the back of the card, and also a proper collage of the Bowen family and bicycle (The guys’ picture and Beardy Bowen logo were ‘stolen’ from FB). Anyway, that's a quick one, that much I could do, hehe. Congrats Neil!
No comments:
Post a Comment