Like what Haruki said, this is gonna be a special day in the year, but at the same time it will be an absolutely ordinary day (I would be just happy to work whole day long as usual Friday).
Since there’s 3 for 2 offer going on I got “Norwegian Wood” and “Hard boiled wonderland & the end of the world” too, decided to give “Norwegian Wood” to you since I mentioned it sooo many times to you and I would still prefer to own Chinese version of the other one whenever I can.
Enjoyed reading pile of birthday stories selected by Haruki during my birthday week, Haruki is the man!
4 comments:
"I once had a girl, or should i say, she once had me.
She showed me her room, isn't it good, norwegian wood?"
Once i like them, once.
oh xon, happy to hear from you (truely)
i love little story, so this is the little story of u?
little story of many.
30 yrs ago, 30 yrs from now,
repeating.
that sound so familiar.. hey, tell me
i have no idea (???)
Post a Comment